This is the first TED Talk I get to post because I know the speaker rather than just know of them. Rebeka was originally a new employee in training who really did not need it. Over the past few years we’ve followed each other through social media, so I was aware of the elements of this story. So I am glad she got the opportunity to put it all together through a venue like TEDx.
I look forward to seeing what she does in the future.
If the video below does not work, then try this link Risking Redefinition : Rebeka Geer at TEDxUGA.
- I Am The Market
- Review: Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt
- Organizational Breakdown
- Goodreads Imports Amazon Purchases
- The Share-Based Economy
- Snow Storm Effect On Traffic
- Leading Zeros In A Batch Timestamp
- Review: Starship Troopers
- Review: An Army of Davids: How Markets and Technology Empower Ordinary People to Beat Big Media, Big Government, and Other Goliaths
- Review: I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban