(Original ; First Quarter ; Half ; Three-Quarters ; Final)
For the first half, I should have progressed about 50%. So, let’s see where I am.
- Read 52 books.Â First half goal: 26 books. IÂ have actually finished 28.
- Hit 20,000 pages.Â First quarter goal: 10,000 pages. I have actually finished 8,867.
- Read politically.Â Total 10. First half goal: 5 books.
- A Nation of ImmigrantsÂ DONE1
- Pedagogy of the OppressedÂ DONE2
- The Origins of TotalitarianismÂ DONE3
- Future Perfect: The Case for Progress in a Networked Age DONE4
- Blue Collar Conservatives: Recommitting to an America That WorksÂ DONE5
- The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion DONE6
- Democracy for Realists: Why Elections Do Not Produce Responsive GovernmentÂ IN PROGRESS
- Read on decision making and influence. Total 10. First half goal:
- African American and mixed study. Total 10. First half goal: 5 books.
- Read the book and (re-)watch the movie or TV series.Â Total: 5. First half goal: 2.5 books.
- Finish the book series. Total: 8. First half goal: 4 books.
- Miss Peregrineâ€™s Peculiar Children #2-3.Â TODO
- TarzanÂ #4-9. Finished #4-5.
- Summing the goals, I am about 1.5 books ahead, which is pretty good.
- Exercise. My trainer was made the general manager of the gym and as a result had to give up his clients. The new trainer is working on breaking me of the bad habits in favor of how he wants me to lift. As a result, these below goals are counterproductive until I find a good place in the new program.
Bench 290 pounds (1RM).Â I ended 2016 at 240Â 1RM.Â First half goal: 265 lbs. Squat 360Â pounds (1RM eq).Â I ended 2016 at 310Â 1RM.Â First half goal: 335 lbs. Deadlift 425Â pounds (1RM eq).Â I ended 2016 at 375Â 1RM.Â First half goal: 400Â lbs.
Leave a Reply