What are five things you're good at?
Submitted by HapaLove.
- Using Computers – I've been using computers for 22 years. I know dozens of programs, can find things easily, and am familiar with most operating systems.
- Troubleshooting – Solving puzzles and problems is something which has gainfully employed me for over a decade. Whether its locating information in a database or fixing a computer.
- Conversation – As much as I love finding information in books, discussing concepts with others helps me identify gaps in my understanding of topics and where I should direct my intellectual pursuits.
- Integrating concepts – I read a ton, so being able to place all the information I find into appropriate places in my congnitive map helps me stay sane. I also use this ability to explain concepts in conversations.
- Writng – In addition to reading, I can also write fairly well. So I can contribute back.
- Navigation – I have a pretty good sense of direction and can find my way around most places.
- Driving – When I drive, I have a good understanding of where others are in relation to me, what they are doing, and how they are likely to react to changing road conditions. I've only been in one moving accident. In college women liked to run into me after we were both stopped.