It is funny to me how many rivalries UGA football has:
- Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate
- World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party
- Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry
- “Grown Man Football” with Missouri
- with South Carolina
- with Tennessee
- fans talk about hating Clemson
- fans talk about hating Alabama
Since Atlanta is the closest metropolitan area to UGA, there is a strong crossover of fandom with the Atlanta Falcons NFL team. The funny thing is that all those rival teams have quality talent, so some of the players are going to end up drafted into the NFL. So, the odds are a player UGA fans hated for hurting them as a college player could become a beloved player for the Falcons.
That is how the NFL draft cookies crumble.