Here is an update on my progress for each resolution with a quarter of the year remaining. In other words, it is crunch time.
- Read 75Â books.Â Three QuartersÂ is 56.25.Â I have read 57.
- Hit 25,000 pages. Three QuartersÂ is 18,750 pagesÂ and I have read 18,286 which puts me 464 behind. That is not terrible, but I slid further behind rather than make up ground.
- Finish series already started.Â (25Â of the 75 books.)
- Earthsea CycleÂ Read books #4-5. Still need to read #4-5.
- Enderâ€™s ShadowÂ Read bookÂ 5.Â Done.
- The ExpanseÂ Read book #2-6, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 2.5, 3.5. Still need to read #3.5, 4-6.
- The MagiciansÂ Read books #2-3. Done.
- MillenniumÂ Read bookÂ 4.Â Done.
- RobotÂ Read books #0.2-0.6,1-4.Â Done.
- 25 total. Three QuartersÂ is 18.75. Read 19. So for this one, I am slightly ahead.
- Bench 240 pounds (1RM equivalent).Â The actual 1RM that I did during this period wasÂ 225. That gives me 15Â to go.
- Squat 300Â pounds (1RM eq). The actual 1RM that I did during this period was 285 . That gives me 15Â to go.
- Deadlift 335Â pounds (1RM eq). The actual 1RM that I did during this period was 365. That exceeds the goal, so it is done.
- After getting to these, I will shift to reaching the â€œessential benchmarksâ€ of bench 1.5x body weight (360 lb), squat 2x bodyweight (480), deadlift 2.5x bodyweight (600).
- Drop to 20% body fat.Â No progress.
- Do theÂ White and Orange trails in under an hour.Â Did nothing towards this during our brutal summer. I plan to get back at it this month since it will be cooler.
- Attend 12Â social events when invited.Â I am going to count having a party as 3. And going to a movie with friends as 1/2. I hostedÂ a party in April which is 3. I attended a Â couple movies with friends in a group. And then a cocktail party, birthday party for a 20 year old cat, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day. That puts me at 9 which is perfect progress.
Leave a Reply