I have a universal face. People confuse me with others.
- In elementary school, a kid thought at first I was in another grade. My classmates attested to my proper grade. Turns out he confused me with someone a couple grades ahead.
- In 2000, Le Ann wanted to know the name of the girl she saw me kissing on a street corner. Yeah, that wasn't me. I was at work.
- In 2002, I stopped going to Blimpie because an employee insisted I worked for SAFT. She refused to believe I did not or had not.
- In 2005, at a Cracker Barrel in Mississippi on a trip to Arkansas, a guy was staring at me. Eventually he came over to say "Hi" to his friend. It wasn't until he was a few feet away that he realized I wasn't his friend.
- In 2008, a coworker "saw" me in Atlanta while I was actually at work. I don't think she has been convinced it wasn't me. 🙁
- Also, in 2008, a hostess is sure I work at a local library.
Obviously I am not distinctive enough.