Dad told me when people see his last name for the first time, they typically ask him if he knows me. When he tells them I am his son, they start telling him about great I am.
The last day of Blog Delurking Week is today. Based on the web server logs, lots of people read. A few comment.
Its okay people don’t comment (aka lurk). If you have something to say, then I am sure you will. Otherwise, I am sure you will remain silent.
- 20:35 @galindafied hopefully demon barbers are not cute and endearing. 🙂 #
- 13:02 Ran some statspack reports on time periods resulting in curious quick load spikes. Settings? Weird. #
- 13:25 In an IM convo, you know someone is upset when they mistype and expletive. #
- 14:20 www.ezrasf.com/wplog/archives/451 #
- 16:21 The problem of building case for support is they just spit back out at you; "What you said". #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter