These people can help you out! How to Build a Container City I ran across this briefly while flipping channels. Very interesting. I mean, people live in trailers which are really fairly similar. However, I am guess these are very upscale and hundreds of pounds per unit.
This is just a personal exercise to track what I have done and might ought to try.
Done To-Do No way
Welcome to MY world: 31 ways for you to use your blog
Not sure what to blog about? You can blog about anything that interests you. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Keep a daily journal of your life.
- Post a quote du jour.
- Document your daily successes.
- List your goals.
- Describe a recent adventure.
- Compliment a friend.
- Write a restaurant review.
- Detail a recent date.
- List your favorite hang outs.
- Share a poem of yours.
- Offer tips in your area of expertise.
- Write about your favorite hobby.
- Describe a class you’re taking.
- Review a movie.
- Gossip about celebrities, coworkers, or friends.
- Outline your diet and exercise plan.
- Share interesting bits of information.
- Rate a book you’ve read.
- Describe your dreams.
- Write an editorial about a current event.
- Ask questions of other bloggers.
- Share jokes and funny stories.
- Describe a project you’re working on.
- Tell heart-warming pet stories.
- Offer dating or parenting advice.
- Write a short story.
- Speculate about the direction of the stock market.
- Highlight your favorite clothing stores.
- Share a mouth-watering recipe.
- Post a photo of the day.
- Share twenty things others should know about you.