Amazon has for a long time had the “Add to Wishlist” feature (want to see mine?). The “Add to Wedding Registry” was just really weird. Especially since what I hit was the Speed Racer (Limited Edition). Though the possibility of marrying someone that would not be adverse to putting Anime on a wedding registry will have to remain in the back of my mind as a possibility. Eh, at the rate I am going, I probably should not be too demanding, huh?
OMG, computer terminology is geeky….
The terms big-endian and little-endian are derived from the Lilliputians of Gulliver’s Travels, whose major political issue was whether soft-boiled eggs should be opened on the big side or the little side. Likewise, the big-/little-endian computer debate has much more to do with political issues than technological merits.
Naming the styles of byte order big-endian and little-endian is an allusion to a Jonathan Swift novel. WTF? Was this supposed to be satire by alluding to a satirist’s novel?
I am going to lunch now….
Need some time management software. Something in which I can put all of my deadlines (hard and soft) and get a good graphical view of how I am coming up on a deadline. Of course, it will have to have very persistent reminders that cannot be easily ignored.
Of wait, I am getting over a 70 hour work week… pffft.
Sneezy: being on the Internet is like sleeping around… don’t protect yourself and you will get screwed
Sarah: yeah… so i have a couple of std’s (surfing transmitted diseases)
- 4/10/2003 7:04 PM by manda8199: hahaha I was just telling a friend that I’m an internet whore so I’m sure I also have a few of those STDs! lol
I’m impressed… summerbabe knows an Ezra. I’ve never met another Ezra except online.
- 4/11/2003 11:26 AM by anonymous: There was a girl named Ezra in my 4th grade class!
And of course, there’s the band Better than Ezra.
Sorry. Hope I’m not giving you a complex.
- 4/11/2003 2:52 PM by sneezypb: I’ve started using “Mr. Ezra F” in my work email signatures exactly because a few people knew a female Ezra.
- 4/11/2003 5:35 PM by AlanaNightingale: You are the only Ezra I have ever met…..
- 4/12/2003 3:11 AM by goddessfourwinds: I think one Ezra is enough…and I am sure Oenone would agree with me…more than enough! Question…what was the meaning to your response about her dream??? Curiosity is killing this cat! Love ya!