TED Talk: The moral roots of liberals and conservatives
I am surprised I cannot find anything by Haidt on this blog. Back when I first heard this I looked further and found his web site yourmorals.org. I took some of the tests. I scored high on the two left moral foundations, high one right, and low on the two other right. Care to guess which of the right ones (Loyalty, Authority, Purity) I scored high?
If the video below does not load, then try Jonathan Haidt: The moral roots of liberals and conservatives.
- Resolution Progress 2015: Third Quarter
- TED Talk: End Bad Meetings
- Phone camera and teeshirt selfies
- TED Talk: How reliable is your memory?
- Search Engine: Quote Context
- TED Talk: How to make choosing easier
- Review: April 1865: The Month That Saved America
- Web browsing history
- March of the Machines (Automation)
- Review: Magna Carta: The Birth of Liberty