TED Talk: The moral roots of liberals and conservatives
I am surprised I cannot find anything by Haidt on this blog. Back when I first heard this I looked further and found his web site yourmorals.org. I took some of the tests. I scored high on the two left moral foundations, high one right, and low on the two other right. Care to guess which of the right ones (Loyalty, Authority, Purity) I scored high?
If the video below does not load, then try Jonathan Haidt: The moral roots of liberals and conservatives.
- The Share-Based Economy
- Snow Storm Effect On Traffic
- Leading Zeros In A Batch Timestamp
- Review: Starship Troopers
- Review: An Army of Davids: How Markets and Technology Empower Ordinary People to Beat Big Media, Big Government, and Other Goliaths
- Review: I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
- SQL Server Alias Naming Breaks Convert Function
- Lost Weight
- Resolutions 2014
- Resolution Progress 2013: End