Today is the end of the third month, so where am I with those goals?
- Reading goals:
- Complete unfinished novel series. 7 of 24 done. That is 29%. I should be at 25%. So I am a little ahead.
- American History and Decision Making. 2 of 9 done. That is 22%. So a behind 25%. (A quarter of a book would put me back on target.)
- Science. 2 of 8 done. That is 25%. So I am right on track.
- Read 50 books. I have read 13 of 50. That is 26%. So I am a little ahead.
- Publish an average of four blog posts a week. This post makes 57 of 208. That is 28%. So I am a little ahead.
Both 1b books and one of the 1c books were read in the past couple weeks so I could not appear too behind.
I was asked about a month ago how I am able to spend so much time reading. Well, it helps to be single, have no children, and hold one job.